To ensure success in your professional role, business acumen is a must-have. Discover how to assess your personal role within your company and learn key steps to bridge the leadership gap during The Missing 33% — Business Acumen for Career Success Workshop.
What You’ll Learn
When you attend this free, 2-hour virtual workshop, presented by Leading NOW CEO Kelly Lockwood Primus, you’ll learn to:
- Examine the missing 33% of the leadership definition
- Identify the skills essential to building a disciplined approach to analyzing business problems
- Determine the criteria used to make informed decisions that resolve professional issues
Who Should Attend?
All women in the landscape industry are welcome to participate! Whether you’re a contractor or distributor employee, designer, teacher, or student, you’ll gain valuable insights about how to break down common barriers to professional success.
Two workshop sessions are available, so you can choose the time that works best for your schedule. Each 2-hour workshop includes a virtual presentation with interactive participant breakout discussions. Register for this free workshop today. The first 100 registrants will receive a special gift!
Choose your workshop time on November 2:
- Morning session: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PDT
- Afternoon session: 3 to 5 p.m. PDT